Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
PyroCMS v0.9.9

[eluser]hugle[/eluser]
and one more update to cache library Smile

I see, that cache library creates directories, but please can you make them to make dir with 0777 permission?
and for *.cache files we don't need 0777, it's enough to set it to 0666. since we don't want some1 to execute them or smth Smile
it's rare occasion when we need 0777 on files, well, you probably know thisSmile

good luck and thank for CMS!

cheers,
Jaroslav

[eluser]Sawarizor[/eluser]
Ill skip the introducing and stuff, and cut to the chase.

I'm about to create some themes for PyroCMS (oh, just have to tell you.. I love your CMS!)
Is there something I need to know, if I'm going to create it from scratch?

And, by the way, Lazydays doesnt work correctly.
When I change theme to lazydays, it gives me some errors. (Not sure what they're called, but I can get back to you if you want to know what they says. Smile )

Yours,
Oscar, "Sawari", Nilsson.

[eluser]Phil Sturgeon[/eluser]
Hey Sawarizor,

Thank you very much! :-)

I'd copy the default theme which was pushed to master about an hour ago, and use the new Dwoo syntax for your themes. Lazydays is fairly broken, I'll have a look later.

I'm about to push beta 3, but the themes shouldnt change any more now.

[quote author="hugle" date="1266089402"]and one more update to cache library Smile

I see, that cache library creates directories, but please can you make them to make dir with 0777 permission?
and for *.cache files we don't need 0777, it's enough to set it to 0666. since we don't want some1 to execute them or smth Smile
it's rare occasion when we need 0777 on files, well, you probably know thisSmile

good luck and thank for CMS!

cheers,
Jaroslav[/quote]

huggle: it should create as 777.

Code:
if ( ! @mkdir($test_path, DIR_WRITE_MODE, TRUE)) return FALSE;

site_url() is in there as the "URI" option in navigation manager is mainly for CodeIgniter style links. URI = relative links and URL is http://wherever/whatever, so its handy to split the two up.

As for 666/777 I'll have a look, but how many users do you have navigating your server over command line that you don't want in there? ;-)

[eluser]hugle[/eluser]
strange Phil,
your setup seems ok and is ok. but somehow 'my' php does not accept the mode value...
I even tried hard-coding the mode, replacing it with 0777 - does not work either Sad

I fixed it by just adding chmod command, hope it helps at least someone elseSmile
Code:
if ( ! @mkdir($test_path, 0777, TRUE)) return FALSE;
@chmod($test_path, 0777);

p.s. Phil, did you get my email earlier?
p.p.s. Akistems works for me Smile forgot to mention it

[eluser]Sawarizor[/eluser]
Hey Phil!

Are you interested in a swedish translation, perhaps?

[quote author="Sawarizor" date="1266245621"]Hey Phil!

Are you interested in a swedish translation, perhaps?[/quote]

Why the devil not? Always happy to have a new translation, but I might have to start putting these in the "PyroCMS Extras" repository. What do people think?

Quote:Akistems works for me

If you write REALLY spammy stuff it tells you to go away?

Beta-3 adds:

* Navigation add/edit form is now much more user-friendly.
* Removed all CAPTCHAs and use Akismet and some clever trickery to check for spam.
* Upgraded to Google Async Analytics.
* Added editable 404 page which actually sends 404 header
* Navigation links are drag/drop sortable in admin

and shitloads of boring bug-fixes.

[eluser]hugle[/eluser]
Hello Phil

I have just downloaded -beta3 for testings.
I really like introduced drag-n-drop navi, and 'ajax url creation' Smile navigation module itself became 100times betterSmile
and 404 page, returning ' server returned error: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found' is really good Smile

isn't and admin panel a bit faster without ajaxify..? Smile I think we are getting closer to 1.0 Smile

Dashboard still shows Version: 0.9.8-beta2.. but as far as I understood, it's -beta3 anyways.

1) Strange, but now the comments are awaiting for moderation, and not accepted automatically...

2) In gallery, when I make a gallery, and want to make a child of this gallery, I can't see the first galler yin the list...

And a question, about languages... How do I switch to spanish translation of a site?
I somehow can't figure out Sad

and as for '“PyroCMS Extras” '- +1 for this.

[eluser]ray73864[/eluser]
Hi Phil,

So i'm not sure what i am doing wrong here, but anyway, i downloaded beta3, extracted it to /var/www (renamed the new dir to 'test'), managed to get the installer to work fine, however when i go to 'http://www.rayherring.net/test/admin' it comes up with a 404 not found error.

the 404 isn't a CI or PyroCMS error, it is a webserver error saying it can't find the file /test/admin.

Ray

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB