Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Looking for Source Code for Scaffolding

[eluser]kyleb[/eluser]
I learn by staring at code and working through it logically - having an end product with valid code helps me to get from Point A to Point B by using the finished product as a reference. While I understand that scaffolding is deprecated, I'd really like to see the source code that the CI scaffolding protocol generates.

CodeExtinguisher seems like it would have done that, but it appears to be a dead project with no mirrors available.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

[eluser]jedd[/eluser]
[quote author="kyleb" date="1261469995"]While I understand that scaffolding is deprecated, I'd really like to see the source code that the CI scaffolding protocol generates.[/quote]

I think perhaps you have higher expectations of CI's scaffolding system .. but nonetheless: system/scaffolding/Scaffolding.php

[eluser]kyleb[/eluser]
[quote author="jedd" date="1261471395"][quote author="kyleb" date="1261469995"]While I understand that scaffolding is deprecated, I'd really like to see the source code that the CI scaffolding protocol generates.[/quote]

I think perhaps you have higher expectations of CI's scaffolding system .. but nonetheless: system/scaffolding/Scaffolding.php[/quote]

Nope, that's perfect! Thanks!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB