Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
New to Backend Pro

[eluser]r2ks[/eluser]
Hello everyone i have just in the past week found Codeigniter, and i am really enjoying this program. I have just come across to the backend Pro, and have installed it today. The installation went fine,after installing going to the page. It comes up with a 404 page not found in its pointing to the index.PHP, could someone please respond to this post to help me. I have checked the configuration file in the backend Pro system application config config.php and all systems are correctly pointing to the proper URL. I have the backend Pro installed and the code igniter of the root folder, would this be correct.
URL is HTTP://localhost/codeigniter/backendPro
thank you for your assistance with this matter.

[eluser]Jiaqi[/eluser]
Hey, I have encountered with the same problem as you.

I take install process like this:

1\ download ci, and backendpro package from website.
2\ exact ci to "htdocs" (I use xampp)
2\ exact backendpro to ci directory.

and then access http://localhost/ci/install
start to install backendpro.

hope helps~! Smile

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hello,

Have you upgraded to the latest JCal Pro 2.2.x? I use 2.2.10.545b
Did u find any similar threads when you searched the forum? No
What is your Joomla version? I use 1.5.17
What is your PHP version? 5.2.11
What is your MySQL version? 5.0.90
Have you adjusted the timezone offset? Yes
Have you enabled the frontend? Yes

I can get the normal calendar appearing in the front-end and can edit it fine in the back-end, but the Mini-Calendar and Latest News modules are nowhere to be seen in my admin section. Any ideas to get a successful install so I can add and use these modules?

Thanks,

church in richmond

[eluser]moin cse[/eluser]
Hi Xperts,

Iam installing BackendPro and its installed successfully, but during accessing my admin area its generating the following error:

Quote:Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 404
local.citest.com
09/26/12 13:07:20
Apache/2.2.21 (Win32) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/1.0.0e PHP/5.3.8 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.1

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Akash

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB