Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Parse error: parse error, expecting `T_FUNCTION'

[eluser]r2ks[/eluser]
That worked Smile My full working first codeigniter PHP with the Help of an awsome Teacher... You have truly made a diffrence.. Know i will look at this Code and Continue on my Journey to understand this awsome Product.. I have written a PHP app before but the Code was messey and since i have found codeigniter i have just said if i could only get the Hang of this. Again Thank you so much for all you have done to help me Smile GOD Bless

[eluser]Sbioko[/eluser]
Thank you for a good response :-) Feel free to ask me ;-)

[eluser]r2ks[/eluser]
Just one last question
Code:
function getuserswhere($field,$param){
    $this->db->where($field,$param);
    $query=$this->db->get('users');
    return $query->result_array();

The $field and $param these are 2 var and where are they derived from is this in Codeigniter ??

[eluser]Sbioko[/eluser]
Ok, can you explain your question in more informative way? My level of English does not allow me to understand you. Sorry! ;-)

[eluser]r2ks[/eluser]
The $field, $param are varibles correct ? what do the $field, $param mean.. $field= ( field in the Database) and $param = ( the Data in the Database) and are these 2 variables from codeigniter ? i did not Declare them. I hope this helps

[eluser]Sbioko[/eluser]
Haha :-) PHP can declare variables on the fly. You can change this names to(for example) $some_field and $option. PHP gives you a unique ability to declare, as I said, on the fly. For example, C++ requires you to declare the type of your variables, like this:
Code:
int variable = 10;
In PHP you can simply do this:
Code:
$variable = 10;

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB