Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Optionsmodel, Loader with WAMP problem

[eluser]Fabdrol[/eluser]
Strange problem, you'd think that the file/class isn't found.
Try including it manually in an php file, see if that works. If it doesn't, you know its got to do with the class, otherwise its ci..

cheers!

[eluser]Moddi[/eluser]
Well i tested few things, checked spelling etc but with no progress.

I removed --&gt;> $autoload['model'] = array('optionsmodel'); <<-- from Autoload and i entered site again, i got some codeing problem and also noticed that it was jumping to the next model i got.

All i did was to copy the files i got on the web hosting server and put into a folder inside Wamp folder (where they should be) and im getting all those error messages now.

Tbh i dont know what to do, i read so much on the wiki site u gave me but i tried most of it and i really could use help, is there anyone who even used Wamp and got it to work? or is there any other software like Wamp?

How are u guys doing?

[eluser]Fabdrol[/eluser]
Hi Moddi,

I used a WAMP long time ago, hated it. Try my earlier suggestion: Try including it manual in an test php file, if it works, it's CI causing the problem. Else, it's probably you class.

Best would be if you'd have an LAMP server at your hands. Costs start at €30 a year, so that's not really expensive!

Good luck!

[eluser]Moddi[/eluser]
Well i got 2 servers but i dont want to upload every time i try a code or change something, wants to preview the site before publishing

[eluser]Fabdrol[/eluser]
Well, then you should ask yourself.. what is more trouble, uploading every revision, or debugging for your WAMP server WITH the risk that you might have to UNDO all the changes when going live!

I'd use an IDE which auto syncs the local copy and the ftp copy in the background, then you can test it live.

Cheers!

[eluser]Moddi[/eluser]
ye i know but im just trying to understand the system as much as i can since i will be working with it long time but ye i will use ftp again, thx for the help

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB