Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
database error

[eluser]theprodigy[/eluser]
I'm not really fluent in jQuery (yet). Sorry

Plus, you have already asked that question here. Let's wait to see if someone can help you with that.

[eluser]maria clara[/eluser]
@theprodigy

thanks for the advices. it helps a lot. i dont think its the jquery that has the problem. can it be this:
Code:
$this->db->join('maint_customers erp_b','ar_so.client_id=b.cust_id','left');
        $this->db->join('maint_customers erp_c','ar_so.del_client_id=c.cust_id','left');
        $this->db->join('maint_employee erp_d','ar_so.salesman_id=d.emp_id','left');
        $this->db->join('sec_dataset erp_e','ar_so.type_id=e.data_id','left');

//$this->db->from('ar_so');
        $this->db->where('ar_so.is_deleted','0');

$this->db->join('sec_dataset k','ar_so.status=k.data_value AND k.data_code = "TRAN_STATUS"','left');

//$this->db->select("so_id as pkey, so_no, so_date, e.data_display as type, b.customer_name, emp_name, net, ar_so.contact, k.data_display as status");

$this->db->select("so_id as pkey, so_no, DATE_FORMAT(so_date,'%b %d, %Y'), e.data_display as type, b.customer_name, emp_name, net, ar_so.contact, k.data_display as status", false);
        //$this->db->join('sec_dataset erp_k','ar_so.status=k.data_value','left');
        //$this->db->join('sec_dataset k','ar_so.status=k.data_value AND k.data_code = "TRAN_STATUS"','left');
        //$this->db->select("so_id as pkey, so_no, DATE_FORMAT(so_date,'%b %d, %Y'), e.data_display as type, b.customer_name, emp_name, net, ar_so.contact, k.data_display as status"); //-- 1.6.3
        //$this->db->select("so_id as pkey, so_no, so_date, e.data_display as type, b.customer_name, emp_name, net, a.contact, k.data_display as status");
        //$query = "select DATE_FORMAT(so_date, '%b %d,%Y') AS my_date, e.data_display as type, b.customer_name, emp_name, net, ar_so.contact, k.data_display as status from ar_so";

$this->db->order_by($sidx,$sord);
        $this->db->limit($limit, $start);
        $query = $this->db->get("ar_so");
        $num = $this->db->count_all_results();

$this->db->flush_cache();

$data['db'] = $query;
        $data['page'] = $page;
        $data['num'] = $num;
        return $data;

im not also good in JQuery, im also a newbie with that so i also can't figure that E is null referring to the jquery..

regards,
maria

[eluser]theprodigy[/eluser]
Quote:str is null
anonymous(Object name=E)jquery-1....2.min.js (line 12)
anonymous(Object name=xml, div.ui-jqgrid-bdiv, Object name=rcnt value=0, Object name=more value=false, Object name=adjust value=0)jquery.j...id.min.js (line 10)
anonymous(XMLHttpRequest readyState=4 status=200 statusText=OK, "parsererror")jquery.j...id.min.js (line 10)
L()jquery-1....2.min.js (line 19)
anonymous(190)jquery-1....2.min.js (line 19)
[Break on this error] if (str.match("date")=="date")\r\nscript.js (line 1541)
E is null
[Break on this error] (function(){var l=this,g,y=l.jQuery,p=l....each(function(){o.dequeue(this,E)})}});\njquery-1....2.min.js (line 12

This looks to me like a jQuery problem.

Now, granted E is null basically means something is not being passed into the second parameter of the dequeue function, and that may be due to something not getting pulled from your query. But either way, this really should be discussed in the other thread, so that anyone else with the same problem can find the answer there.

If they are looking for a "E is null" problem, they aren't going to look in this thread for the answer.

[eluser]maria clara[/eluser]
@theprodigy,

yes, this should be on the other thread i made the "E is null". thanks for the advices you've given.

regards,
maria

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB