Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Netbeans 6.8 and CodeIgniter

[eluser]pjlasl[/eluser]
Much to my surprise, I downloaded the latest version of NetBeans, and wouldn't you know that it displayed the added intellisense for CodeIgniter. No need to add code to the beginning of your class files!!!! :coolsmile:

[eluser]maria clara[/eluser]
[quote author="pjlasl" date="1262906328"]Much to my surprise, I downloaded the latest version of NetBeans, and wouldn't you know that it displayed the added intellisense for CodeIgniter. No need to add code to the beginning of your class files!!!! :coolsmile:[/quote]

that's great..can you please post the link of the Netbeans so that i can check that out..

thanks,
maria Smile

[eluser]pjlasl[/eluser]
http://www.netbeans.org

[eluser]maria clara[/eluser]
@pjlasl,

thanks for the link..

regards,
maria

[eluser]Innovatics[/eluser]
Are you sure? If I type "$this->input->" it shows up nothing?

What am I doing wrong? I'm currently testing tons of IDE's and NetBeans seams ok, but I'm missing that feature...

[eluser]brianw1975[/eluser]
[quote author="pjlasl" date="1262906328"]Much to my surprise, I downloaded the latest version of NetBeans, and wouldn't you know that it displayed the added intellisense for CodeIgniter. No need to add code to the beginning of your class files!!!! :coolsmile:[/quote]

did you do a clean install or an upgrade? I've noticed an improvement with netbeans (ctrl-click on $this->class->method() ) will take me to the method definition more accurately, but I don't see proper code completion.

can you give us a description of your projects directory structure? do you have the CI system files in public_html ?

[eluser]steelaz[/eluser]
I received email notification from NetBeans and it looks like official CodeIgniter support is targeted for 6.9 - https://netbeans.org/bugzilla/show_activ...?id=146036

I wonder which will come to us first - NetBeans 6.9 or CodeIgniter 2.0? Smile

[eluser]Innovatics[/eluser]
I have just tested any Windows IDE I've found and the only one who does Code Completion really well was phpDesigner.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB