Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
how to put dynamic info in an array?

[eluser]dadamssg[/eluser]
nope...cause my login is on every page. so im on the page mysite.com/event/index/867 when im trying to login. It wouldn't let me see that page if it were that part

[eluser]Flemming[/eluser]
so if you visit event/index in your browser it immediately redirects you to /mains?

there are only 2 points in your event/index method that that can happen, so the problem MUST be there mustn't it? :-|

yes it redirects immediately if i go to mysite.com/event/index but if i go to mysite.com/event/index/867 it works. Which is both right.

yeah...i mean theres gotta be something wrong in my event/index function but ive seem to tried EVERYTHING, i don't know

ahhhh! so the redirect after a successful login on /mains is not passing the event ID to the event controller!

Why don't you hard-code the event id into the redirect on your mains and see if it will redirect to the events controller without bouncing you straight back to the mains ?

well login has its own controller. im setting the same session variable on mains that i am on event. and i've tried instead of using a variable when setting my session just to do use 'event/index/867' and it still redirects to mains

If I was you I would comment out your section in events that redirects to mains

see what happens then ... with a bit of luck you'll stay on events and that will give you a clue as to what's going wrong

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB