Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
help needed

[eluser]vipul[/eluser]
hi ,

my site named www.huntnhire.com is not running properly or not showing any error i am codeigniter developer and have exp of 1 year but still confuse why this is happning to me please cna any one have a look on that i can send u config file or what ever file or code u want...... And yes thanks for help.

Thanks & Reards
vipul

[eluser]arielicas[/eluser]
[quote author="vipul" date="1263206299"]hi ,

my site named www.huntnhire.com is not running properly or not showing any error i am codeigniter developer and have exp of 1 year but still confuse why this is happning to me please cna any one have a look on that i can send u config file or what ever file or code u want...... And yes thanks for help.

Thanks & Reards
vipul[/quote]

Hi it does'nt show anything can you post here your config file. thanks

[eluser]Stefan :: cleverleap.com[/eluser]
Hi,

Try edit index.php of your site and change error_reporting parameter to E_ALL. This may show you some errors.

[eluser]Sarfaraz Momin[/eluser]
Hi Vipul,

What are the errors you are getting when you do an E_ALL in index.php file. Let us know and we will definately try to help get it working for you.

-sarfaraz

[eluser]vipul[/eluser]
hi actually my site was running on windows server but other php files are running but when i run codeigniter app it is not running and i have already put error tag but not getting any thing on page the whole site is blank pls help ........

[eluser]n0xie[/eluser]
Sorry my crystal ball seems to be broken.

Add this to the top of your index.php
Code:
error_reporting(E_ALL);
  ini_set (‘display_errors’, ‘1’);

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB