Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Long execution time

[eluser]FumarMata[/eluser]
Hello!

This is my first post, so hello to everybody Wink

I'm developing a multilanguage / FBConnect enabled shopping cart. It's working quite well, but at some time of the day, it starts going soooo slow. It keeps going slow for around 10 minutes, and then, it continues behaving normally.

The curious thing is that the Controller Execution Time is always ≈35 seconds (as I can see when enabling the profiler).

I'll have to debug it all, but I'm curious for the 35 seconds thing. Has it ever happened to you?

Thanks

marc

[eluser]Sbioko[/eluser]
First of all, welcome to the community!

Do you have installed on your hosting any analyzing/statistics tool like AWStats? Maybe, this is all about your cpu load? Or, maybe, this caused by FBC.

[eluser]FumarMata[/eluser]
I am the only one accessing the site, so it cannot be related to a "server overload". Other scripts in the same domain but outside the codeigniter application are working perfectly.

I have enabled logging, and what I see when the site is slow is horrifying:

Code:
DEBUG - 2010-01-18 07:39:01 --> Config Class Initialized
DEBUG - 2010-01-18 07:39:36 --> Hooks Class Initialized
DEBUG - 2010-01-18 07:40:11 --> URI Class Initialized
DEBUG - 2010-01-18 07:40:46 --> No URI present. Default controller set.
DEBUG - 2010-01-18 07:41:21 --> Router Class Initialized
DEBUG - 2010-01-18 07:41:56 --> Output Class Initialized
DEBUG - 2010-01-18 07:42:31 --> Input Class Initialized

It takes around 30 seconds to initialize each class. Only one visitor. The classes shown above are the standard classes, so none of my code has been executed yet.

Has anybody experienced something similar? I'm pretty scared, as I am close to the end of the development and I don't know what can happen when we get 1000's of visitors a day :S

Thanks

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB