Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
pagination part2 (help)

[eluser]John Pantoja[/eluser]
[quote author="sasori" date="1264005028"][quote author="n0xie" date="1264004818"]Add this to your controller:
Code:
function _remap()
{
    $this->index($this->uri->rsegment(2));
}

See if that helps.[/quote]

omg, it worked thank you sir..next can you give me an idea on what to do if i would use a drop down menu to filter the number of rows per pages ?

and to mr. john pantoja, yeah, am a pinoy ROFL[/quote]

I see success, yup time for sleep. Might have to chat with you later, magandang gabi

[eluser]Colin Williams[/eluser]
This forum never ceases to amaze me. I forgot what it's like to be a noob, but I do know I always kept a keen eye on documentation.

From the User Guide on "CodeIgniter URLs" (how could you miss this!? First page under General Topics)

Quote:The segments in the URL, in following with the Model-View-Controller approach, usually represent:

example.com/class/function/ID

You need to be able to keep a mental picture of your code in your head--almost see where you are in 3-dimensions. I know that seems like some sort of intangible, abstract concept, but it's hard to get anywhere if you don't know where you are (and of course, where you are on the Web always equals URL)

[eluser]John Pantoja[/eluser]
[quote author="Colin Williams" date="1264005748"]This forum never ceases to amaze me. I forgot what it's like to be a noob, but I do know I always kept a keen eye on documentation.

From the User Guide on "CodeIgniter URLs" (how could you miss this!? First page under General Topics)

Quote:The segments in the URL, in following with the Model-View-Controller approach, usually represent:

example.com/class/function/ID

You need to be able to keep a mental picture of your code in your head--almost see where you are in 3-dimensions. I know that seems like some sort of intangible, abstract concept, but it's hard to get anywhere if you don't know where you are (and of course, where you are on the Web always equals URL)[/quote]

I totally agree, as Eric's ProTip 23 states: STFU, RTFM as the answer is right there, right there.

I wanted to see if I could figure this out before reading, just to see if I can think in the CI spirit. but alas Fail, though I do think the 404 is part of his routes, or the lack there of.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB