Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
how to automate email to sms(mobile)?

[eluser]m4d3 Gun[/eluser]
hi...everyone

i'm looking for email automate to sms(mobile phone), anyone have some tutor or source how to do it in CI...?

thank's

[eluser]bretticus[/eluser]
"email automate to sms(mobile phone)"?

Can you be a little more specific please?

[quote author="bretticus" date="1264771955"]"email automate to sms(mobile phone)"?

Can you be a little more specific please?[/quote]

in my case i have one form order/booking, if someone make an order n when they submit, automate (sms)sort message text to my mobile phone to inform that i have new person is order/booking.....

is it posible to do....??

thank's

[eluser]HdotNET[/eluser]
google is your friend...

email to sms

[quote author="HdotNET" date="1264775380"]google is your friend...

email to sms[/quote]

T.Q.....HdotNET for ur help link !

but have u suggestion...the good one

[eluser]HdotNET[/eluser]
m4d3 Gun - The answer is there.

Use one of these email to sms services to convert a simple email to an SMS message.

Use the email class to send the email.

[eluser]HdotNET[/eluser]
Sorry m4d3 Gun, I understand what you mean now.

I haven't used any of these services, so its difficult to say. Choose the cheapest!

H

[eluser]danmontgomery[/eluser]
Some carriers have email addresses which convert to SMS, so you don't have to use a gateway. Verizon, for example will work with [number]@vtext.com

[eluser]bretticus[/eluser]
Do not spend money on a SMS gateway (if you find you need to, I have done this before. It was not to notify me but to send messages to customers where all I had was a phone number.)

Almost every mobile provider provides an email-to-sms option. Look at this list. If your carrier is not on it, some googling will resolve what your email-to-sms address will be.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB