Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
A3M - Account Authentication & Authorization Module

[eluser]33cent[/eluser]
LDAP support also would be great.

Good work Wink

[eluser]Peng Kong[/eluser]
lol sorry, i really have no experience with LDAP. maybe u can write LDAP support and share with the rest of us =p

i'm working on facebook connect at the moment. in fact im totally rewriting this module with internationalization support

[eluser]dannowatts[/eluser]
can't wait to mess around with this a bit.

[eluser]ChiefChirpa[/eluser]
For anyone who is trying this out and getting the error message - "Field 'user_data' doesn't have a default value", it is because you are using mysql 5+ in strict mode, which means null fields cannot be left empty, so to fix this when setting up the ci_sessions table change:

`user_data` text NOT NULL,

to

`user_data` text DEFAULT NULL,

in the sql file.

[eluser]steelaz[/eluser]
Great job Peng Kong, I'm subscribing to this thread and definitely will try this library.

thanks steelaz & chiefchirpa.

i'm giving the library a full re-factoring at the moment. Notice that everything is more or less stuffed into one controller and one language file at the moment. that's kind of doesn't scale too well. so the next ver (0.4) there will definitely be even more 'separation' meaning 'cleaner' codes.

i'm also trying to consider a suggestion of creating a abstract layer (something like ci db layer) for authentication to further decouple anything i code i write. still not sure how's that going to work out at this point, so if anyone has any ideas feel free to chip in Smile

[eluser]Chris Lounsbury[/eluser]
Hi Peng,

I'm using your packet as a platform for learning, and was curious if the installation package will allow signups "out of the box" so to speak as provided. I'm getting the welcome screen for A3M, but clicking on the Sign In or Sign Out links hits a 404 not found, looking for:

http://localhost/a3m/account/signup

Or if I have to build my own signup form Smile

check the htaccess and config.php baseurl.
you shouldn't be getting 404 when u click sign in
signin and signup is both implemented.
you can look at the demo i've setup http://it.euphoriatwentythree.com/projects/a3m/

[eluser]Chris Lounsbury[/eluser]
Thanks Peng! I was able to get it working by modifying the base path and index filename Smile

[eluser]Alexander Weps[/eluser]
Doesn't work for me in several ways:

need to change:
Code:
$password_reset_url = site_url('account/reset_password?email='.$email.'&token;='.sha1($email.$time.$this->config->item('password_reset_secret')));
to:
Code:
$password_reset_url = site_url('account/reset_password/&email;='.$email.'&token;='.sha1($email.$time.$this->config->item('password_reset_secret')));
and:
Code:
$verification_url = site_url('account/verification?email='.$email.'&token;='.sha1($email.$this->config->item('verification_secret')));
to:
Code:
$verification_url = site_url('account/verification/&email;='.$email.'&token;='.sha1($email.$this->config->item('verification_secret')));

Also logging using google account doesn't work, when I click on google icon (http://poradnice.shy.cz/account/signin) i got redirected back with no error or log message.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB