Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
MY_Config

[eluser]kilishan[/eluser]
I just released a small extension to the CI_Config class that every user of CodeIgniter is intimately familiar with. This extension allows you to save settings directly back to the original configuration file, effectively letting you skip the process of loading in your defaults from your config file, and then saving the site-specific settings in a database.

Learn more, and get your config on...

[eluser]ElToro[/eluser]
Thanks, just what I needed!

This was really hard to find tough, I almost gave up seaching and I were mentally prepared to write one, until I figured out that I need to look for My_Config.

--
ElToro

[quote author="ElToro" date="1266808613"]Thanks, just what I needed!

This was really hard to find tough, I almost gave up seaching and I were mentally prepared to write one, until I figured out that I need to look for My_Config.

--
ElToro[/quote]

Glad you found it!

I did quite a bit of searching, also, before I wrote it. I was pretty surprised to see that no one else had needed this before. Let me know if you run into any problems.

[eluser]codeninja[/eluser]
is this lib still available?

[quote author="codeninja" date="1287775863"]is this lib still available?[/quote]

It had fallen by the wayside, but I did find it on my hard drive and uploaded it to github for you. You can find it at http://github.com/lonnieezell/MY_Config

Not sure which version of the library this is, but it looks to be the last version I had worked on.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB