DEBUG - 2010-02-10 14:21:22 --> Hooks Class Initialized
DEBUG - 2010-02-10 14:21:22 --> URI Class Initialized
DEBUG - 2010-02-10 14:21:22 --> Router Class Initialized
DEBUG - 2010-02-10 14:21:22 --> Output Class Initialized
DEBUG - 2010-02-10 14:21:22 --> Input Class Initialized
DEBUG - 2010-02-10 14:21:22 --> XSS Filtering completed
DEBUG - 2010-02-10 14:21:22 --> Global POST and COOKIE data sanitized
DEBUG - 2010-02-10 14:21:22 --> Language Class Initialized

On every page refresh that is all that is output - no pages are loaded, no view files loaded etc. How can i debug this? I need it sorted ASAP! pS Im sure i didnt change anthing either...

[eluser]2think[/eluser]
Have you or someone else introduced any whitespace or even errant formatting in some controller method? I know for me, there have been a few times I wanted to try some "throw-away" controller method and if there was a mistake in it, the pages for any other controller method (same controller) would not load.

That and any user input that may have come in since you're probably using user input since you have a few libs loading to deal with that?

[eluser]eoinmcg[/eluser]
Have you disabled error reporting? (typically, in index.php)

What controller is being loaded and what helpers / hooks/ libraries/ models is it loading that you may have (accidentally) put bugs in? Tongue

Also, hope you haven't been modifying the core. Naughty, naughty!

[eluser]JanDoToDo[/eluser]
Ha!!!! No - not modifying the core! (Extending some classes) but that wasnt the problem - i found it eventually. I havent disabled error reporting and it is set to leevel 4! Erm i hadnt closed off a parenthesis on one of the lines which i totally forgot about.

I am wondering though why it didnt throw a php parse error!??? Either on screen on in the log files??

Put in the parenthesis and it works now. Hurrah!!

Thankyou for your replies!

[eluser]eoinmcg[/eluser]
Quote:I am wondering though why it didnt throw a php parse error!??? Either on screen on in the log files??

Sounds like error reporting is turned off either somewhere in your app or in your php.ini
http://php.net/manual/en/errorfunc.configuration.php

You'll probably want to set it to error_reporting(E_ALL), at least on your dev server. Can't imagine how painful developing would be with out it.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB