Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Facebook Application using Codeigniter Error

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hi,
I created simple facebook application using codeigniter.when I go to the application I have got the following error.Please help me as soon as possible

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'FacebookRestClientException' with message 'Incorrect signature' in /home/lovesurf/public_html/demo/myfacebookapp/system/application/libraries/facebook/facebookapi_php5_restlib.php:3065 Stack trace: #0 /home/lovesurf/public_html/demo/myfacebookapp/system/application/libraries/facebook/facebookapi_php5_restlib.php(1087): FacebookRestClient->call_method('facebook.friend...', Array) #1 /home/lovesurf/public_html/demo/myfacebookapp/system/application/controllers/mytrail_controller.php(17): FacebookRestClient->friends_get() #2 /home/lovesurf/public_html/demo/myfacebookapp/system/codeigniter/CodeIgniter.php(232): Mytrail_controller->index() #3 /home/lovesurf/public_html/demo/myfacebookapp/index.php(115): require_once('/home/lovesurf/...') #4 {main} thrown in /home/lovesurf/public_html/demo/myfacebookapp/system/application/libraries/facebook/facebookapi_php5_restlib.php on line 3065

[eluser]LuckyFella73[/eluser]
Please don't get me wrong but this forum don't seem to be
the right place for you have a problem with the facebook api.

I would have a look at the facebook developers pages to solve
this problem.

Here just one link I found with the help of our friend google:
http://forum.developers.facebook.com/vie...pid=189253

Hope you find a solution soon.

There are lots of pages talking about that problem - just have a look:
some google results for your error message

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB