• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Installing / Integrate FCKEditor as form_helper extension.

[eluser]suffie[/eluser]
I used this in CI 1.7 and got the URI does not allow characters message when I click browse to bring up the file browser.

Anyone has any ideas why?

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
When I use xajax with codeigniter, I can not succeed in FCKeditor:

ERROR: Output has already been sent to the browser at D:\xampp\htdocs\myproject\system\application\helpers\form_helper.php:3. Please make sure the command $xajax->processRequest() is placed before this.

without it, worked perfectly

Any ideas?

[eluser]miss_amylee[/eluser]
hy. i got this error again n again..already follow all d steps given

Non-existent class: Fckeditor

help me pls

[eluser]thePiet[/eluser]
Works nicely, thanks!

[eluser]Sudz[/eluser]
Hi i am using the way you said but it gives me this error

Not Found

The requested URL /fckeditor/editor/fckeditor.html was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8i PHP/5.2.8 mod_apreq2-20051231/2.6.0 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.0 Server at 192.168.0.209 Port 80
please anyone can help

[eluser]Sudz[/eluser]
hello all,

I have implemented the fckeditor as above,
but how should i get the value of form_fckeditor in controller after submitting form.
please help.

[eluser]Haris M Aslam[/eluser]
How to include fckeditor inside a subdomain?

[eluser]Haris M Aslam[/eluser]
[quote author="Haris M Aslam" date="1346493775"]How to include fckeditor inside a subdomain?[/quote]

[eluser]Blue_rose[/eluser]
Hello everyone,
With the help of this tutorial, I have successfully installed fckeditor in codeignitor. And there was no problem until and unless I wanted to upload image. When I uploaded image through editor, it appears something like below on front-end.

Code:
<input width="267" type="image" height="200" src="/userfiles/image/bhairab.jpg" /></p>

And also the folder called userfiles is created outside of my project file. Please anyone help me with this problem. I have tried a lot but in vain. :grrr:

Please anyone help me asap. Many many thanks in advance.

[eluser]YahyaKACEM[/eluser]
hi, i don't think that i can help you much but what i know that for the upload feature to work you need to integrate something like KCfinder:
KCfinder
and if it's already working i could use some help with a little tut on how to integrate everything together.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Theme © 2014 iAndrew