Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Suddenly, CI slow down!?

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
I had well used some programs with CI.

My server consist of W2k, IIS, PHP5.2(ISAPI) and Mssql

but, today, suddenly,.. it returns very slowly.

I wonder why?

In my page, there're a few programs with CI as well as those without CI.

Only programs which are coded with CI is slow now.

I added some log_message() in my index.php

but.. whole index.php from log_message of first line to log_message of last line executed in 1 sec!!

and I found that IIS wrote less than 1 sec as elapsed time at IIS log.

so, I'm confused.

I'm trying to find out.?

I write another test simple CI program, but it is executed very fast.
and I add models, views, connecting database, and some.. , but it's still run fast.
( but it's still just a simple program. )

and now I think that does it take releasing resources?

Please help me, I'm exhausted now, and I must adjust programs before got fired! Sad

I know my messages are very disturbing some, but if you have any simple idea or if you experienced something like this situation,
please note me.

Thanks for your notice,
May the force be with you.

[eluser]chobo[/eluser]
Is this a local server or live server, I'm not 100% sure what your testing it on? If it's live maybe run a trace route to see if there are some delays in the hops to server, maybe your site was getting crawled by a spider during that time.

If this is on your local machine make sure you don't have any progams/processes in the background hogging all the memory and CPU power. You could also try profiling your whole script with CI's profiler, it's really simple I think you just add one line to a controller or something like that, I think you might need to turn it on is some config file. Hope that helps.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB