Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
error code 500 - help

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hello,

I'm pretty new using codeigniter, and I have a problem I hope you can help me solve it.

I had to change my old server for a new intel core2 Duo linux based OS, but when I made the change everything seems to work fine except for the apps developed with codeigniter.

The error I'm getting is:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at apps.plastique.mx Port 80

If you have any idea why this is happening please reply.

I don't know if I need to ask the server provdider or if I need to install any kind of libraries in the server or if it needs to have an special module instaled...

[eluser]slowgary[/eluser]
Have you checked the error log as it mentioned? There aren't many things on a platform that differ in a way that should cause CI to croak like that, but htaccess comes to mind first. You should disable htaccess if you're using it and be sure to set CodeIgniter up to not use the URL rewriting.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB