Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Warning: require_once

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
it seems to me my index.php is not opening the usr/local/php5/lib/php' is not

i changed my config.php

please advise me how to correct this error essage my website is www.haveamap.com

Warning: require_once(/home/content/95/5791095/html/system/codeigniter/CodeIgniter.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/95/5791095/html/index.php on line 115

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/content/95/5791095/html/system/codeigniter/CodeIgniter.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/95/5791095/html/index.php on line 115

[eluser]Christopher Blankenship[/eluser]
/home/content/95/5791095/html/ is the root of your site. Therefore in the root of your site you should have an index.php and a system folder where the framework and app should reside. When I goto http://www.haveamap.com/system I get a default oops page instead of the normal 403 Forbidden index page in that folder. Also check your permissions some hosts have permission defaults that cause this problem.

[eluser]InsiteFX[/eluser]
Also make sure you edit the index.php file and set the system and application paths.

Enjoy
InsiteFX

[eluser]Christopher Blankenship[/eluser]
the application paths were fine he made no changes to the structure of the site that would warrant updating the paths, which can be observed by the paths in the Warning message itself. The problem was in fact only half of the system files and folders were present that are needed. Possible FTP glitch or Server connection lost during transfer of the files. Uploaded the missing folders and files. Problem resolved.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB