Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
The URI you submitted has disallowed characters.

[eluser]latuss[/eluser]
hello... I trying to post these uri

thelist2[]=some.avi
but... i get the The URI you submitted has disallowed characters....
even I replace the [] characters to nothing... to send thelist2=some.avi and I get the same error...

any ideas?

thks

[eluser]coolfactor[/eluser]
You need to add "=" to your allowed_uri_chars. You'll find that string in your config/config.php file.

[eluser]latuss[/eluser]
Hi.. thks for the answer... I add the '=' in the config.php... but I get this
Code:
Severity: Warning

Message: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Compilation failed: range out of order in character class at offset 18

Filename: libraries/Router.php

Line Number: 408

thks.

[eluser]coolfactor[/eluser]
It could also be the . (dot) in there. Try adding a dot instead. You need to be a little bit brave and experiment to figure out what works.

Also, do you have a "?" in your link? Please provide the full link.

Lastly, play with the "uri_protocol" setting. If you have a "?" in your link, you may need to change your protocol to REQUEST_URI.

[eluser]latuss[/eluser]
na..is not the dot... because is allowed in the config.php...
and when u send query string.. a=1&b=2&c=3 there is no problem...

[eluser]latuss[/eluser]
ah... and the '?' I'm using prototype... making an ajax.request to the '?' is handled by prototype...

[eluser]RaZoR LeGaCy[/eluser]
I had a similar problem and I disabled fastcgi on my server and everything went back to normal.

[eluser]medium_kreation[/eluser]
[quote author="latuss" date="1188355255"]ah... and the '?' I'm using prototype... making an ajax.request to the '?' is handled by prototype...[/quote]

I am using it through JScript and am unable to add
'&' or ' = ' to the $config['permitted_uri_chars'] as it gives the below error ...

Code:
A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Warning

Message: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Compilation failed: range out of order in character class at offset 18

Filename: libraries/Router.php

please suggest how to activate it..?

as i am using JQuery ThickBox and it adds '?' and '=' and '&' to the url..

[eluser]Pascal Kriete[/eluser]
Do not add it to the end of the allowed chars, since the last character is a dash so it will interpret it as _ to = . You can either escape it by adding a backslash or place the = sign in the second to last spot. Remember that it's really just a regular expression.

[eluser]medium_kreation[/eluser]
I figured that out but now i am in a new problem,

few thinks works fine in FireFox but in IE it still gives error..

This is working(in FF only)
http://localhost/myci/auth/register/reg4...4176581406

but the below these don't work http://localhost/myci/auth/login?width=3...4176570750

can anyone guess whats wrong..
I am using Matchbox Module Modular separation, is it causing the problem..?

I found that you have to pass a parameter for the function in my case "auth" is the module and "register" & "login" are controllers.

please help

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB