Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
How to use foreach() in any controller function of Codeigniter

[eluser]mi6crazyheart[/eluser]
Hey Guys, I've stucked with a problem.
Can any body help me for..... "How to use foreach() in any controller function of Codeigniter". Actually, i've a piece of codes which are placed in a Controller function in whihc i'm using foreach(). Here is the piece of code.....
Code:
$this->load->model('board/dboard_members_model');
        $data['query4'] = $this->dboard_members_model->extract_login_user_status($ID,$UserID);
        foreach('query4' as $item):
        if($item->UserStatus == 5)
        {
            redirect('dboard/warning_for_blocked_user/'.$item->DboardID.'', 'refresh');
            exit ;
        }
        endforeach;

what i'm doing at here is, i retrieved some information from DB MODEL function [ extract_login_user_status() ]. After this , i'm using "foreach()" in to extract the some data for comparing that with a a default value for making proper redirection to another Controller function.

So, at here my problem i don't really know how to extract those each & individual data return back from MODEL function. Please, if any body have any idea to handle such situation reply back as soon as possible.

[eluser]mi6crazyheart[/eluser]
Hey Guys, I've solved my problem. Ya, that was just a minor change i needed to do. I just change that $data[query4] to $data and use that $data variable in that foreach function. Really, it was silly mistake. Actu, i'm a beginner in CI. So, really not so much comfortable to twist every things according to the need.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB