Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Useing codeIgniter with Dreamweaver

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Useing codeIgniter with Dreamweaver - is it possible? I'd like to insert some PHP into a dreamweaver site I'v already done - namely an online booking form, can I create an online booking form on codeignitor and just insert it into the dreamweaver pages? (Just joined...)

[eluser]bijon[/eluser]
Yes you can use dreamweaver for codeigniter.

[eluser]praveens[/eluser]
yes u can i currently using dreamweaver

[eluser]esra[/eluser]
[quote author="accidental nomad" date="1188569101"]Useing codeIgniter with Dreamweaver - is it possible? I'd like to insert some PHP into a dreamweaver site I'v already done - namely an online booking form, can I create an online booking form on codeignitor and just insert it into the dreamweaver pages? (Just joined...)[/quote]

If your application contains a single controller and view, you can format the view file in Dreamweaver.

If the application contains multiple controllers or a controller with multiple views, it's better to create a master view (what Dreamweaver docs refer to as a template) and load your controller views into the template. You can use the library methods supported by Codeigniter to create a master view or you can use one of the third-party solutions posted on the wiki or mentioned in the forum threads.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB