Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Flashdata problem

[eluser]erik.brannstrom[/eluser]
Before I start analyzing your code more deeply, I just have to check one quick thing first. When you set your flashdata you set it as 'error_login', however according to your code you try to print 'errore_login'. Could this typo be the problem? Smile

[eluser]Ngulo[/eluser]
oh my god, your're immensly right, what a mistake !!!!! sorry

believing that the problem was that you specified, I tried changing them, but still does not work anyway Sad

uff............. Sad

thank you anyway Sad

I copied all your code to test it out myself, and realized that I never asked you if you got any error messages.. As I ran it all these errors about session headers already sent appeared which made me realize another good practice, namely NOT having "?>" at the end of your PHP files.

The problem is you have a trailing space after telling the interpreter that the PHP code has now ended, so it renders that space as output. Once this is done, the headers are sent to the browser and you can no longer modify these headers (which include sessions).

In other words, once I removed all the ?> from your controllers it worked just fine.

[eluser]Ngulo[/eluser]
hi man,thanks for suggestions, are you referring to this :
Code:
INCORRECT: <?php echo "Here's my code!"; ?>

CORRECT: <?php echo "Here's my code!";
/* End of file myfile.php */
/* Location: ./system/modules/mymodule/myfile.php */
i've read this in PHP style guide from User Guide....i didn't read it before,so i guess this is the way to go ..... is this what your have explained to me? Smile

Yup, do so for your controllers and models. As I said, that made it work when I tested your code.

[eluser]Ngulo[/eluser]
perfect i'll try and make you a response Wink

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB