Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
PayPal Recurring Payments using PayPal_Lib linrary

[eluser]KaBaDaBrA[/eluser]
Hi there,
I am urgently trying to finish off a project for a client and they require PayPal recurring payments. I am currently using the PayPal_Lib library (located: http://codeigniter.com/wiki/PayPal_Lib/).

How do I go about adding a recurring profile or what variables can I use int he form that gets posted to PayPal?

If anyone can steer me in the right direction of adding a recurring profile somehow it would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance!

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hi , try to download this sdk that provide from paypal
https://www.x.com/sites/default/files/me...2.1.96.zip

And follow this instruction please and more about this just open readme.md file ,

Using the SDK
---------------------

To use the SDK,

* Copy the config and lib folders into your project. Modify the config file sdk_config.ini to suit your needs.
* Make sure that the lib folder in your project is available in PHP's include path.
* Include the services\PayPalAPIInterfaceService\PayPalAPIInterfaceServiceService.php file in your code.
* Create a service wrapper object.
* Create a request object as per your project's needs. All the API request and response classes
are available in services\PayPalAPIInterfaceService\PayPalAPIInterfaceServiceService.php
* Invoke the appropriate method on the service object.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note : actually i am try to do this for my project recurring integration, their have a folder (merchant-sdk-php\samples\RecurringPayments) open it i hope it will be help for you. i am not fully success to create paypal recurring profile so i am still trying to do this, if you success then please reply me Smile
Thank you

[eluser]akuladouglas[/eluser]
Any progress regarding this post. I need to do this for my project. Will appreciate. Thanks

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB