Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Accounts - Login & Privilege Library

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hi there,

I have been learning CodeIgniter for a week or so now and am very much enjoying it! Well done team!

However I find myself recreating a login system and creating session access code repeatedly, so I have created my first library.

The library handles database authentication, session management, and access restrictions, more information & full documentation can be found on my wiki here :

http://wiki.daylerees.com/index.php?title=Blah

Source for the library has been fully documented.

I am releasing this in the hope that someone finds it useful!

Thanks!

Dayle.

(first post!)

**edit had an issue with the link, hopefully should work now**
**edit again - the forum kept stripping htmlentities out of the link, so I made a new page **

[eluser]vasily[/eluser]
thanks for this great job. I'm newbie to codeigniter and php programming but i've totally understood your method. Very clean and working great. Wish to see email activation. Good job.

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Thanks Vasily,
The goal was to keep the system as simple as possible, while giving freedom to customize and use how you see fit.

I am currently working on a new version of Accounts, which will include another optional class (a controller). Using this quick start method, setting up a login system can be performed with one line of code (excluding restrictions :

$this->accounts->create_login_form();

Due to demand I will also be including E-Mail authentication features, and adding a level of encryption to the users session. (and some extra features still to be announced)

Expect this to be ready shortly after May 5th, as I am away for a week.

Cheers!
Dayle.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB