Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CloudIgniter - CodeIgniter Web Host

[eluser]Zack Kitzmiller[/eluser]
Thanks Phil. Appreciate it.

I'd like to mention that we are now proudly hosting PyroCMS.com.

Thanks for your support Phil.

[eluser]pickupman[/eluser]
+1 for at least svn client support. I already have SVN server, but would like to update a site using ssh.

Done. Subversion for everyone.

[eluser]Johan André[/eluser]
What is the PHP-configuration and installed extensions?

/Johan

EDIT:

"Solved". I got access to it now!

CloudIgniter is really awesome!
I asked for Mercurial support and it took about 8 hours and they fixed it! Smile

Thanks for the kind words, Johan.

I've updated the original most to reflect the server changes.

No problem!
It's a great service!

I see you ported the postmark-library, is the cloudigniter-server configured for it?
As I understand it, the postmark-service requires some setup with DKIM / SPF etc.

This is from the postmark-page:
------------------------------------------------

Recommended: Email Authentication

In order to ensure effective email delivery, we highly recommend that you setup email authentication in your DNS records. While we already take care of SPF and DKIM on our side, it's important for you to create records for SenderID and DKIM on your own domain. Major ISPs such as Yahoo, Gmail, and Hotmail use this to verify the identity of your emails and track reputation. Please follow the steps below.
1. Setup SPF/SenderID Records

Add the following DNS TXT record to your domain.
v=spf1 a mx includeConfusedpf.mtasv.net ~all

Note: If SPF is already setup on your domain, simply add includeConfusedpf.mtasv.net to the record.
2. Setup DomainKeys/DKIM

Postmark is automatically set up to handle DomainKeys/DKIM for any Sender Signatures you create. Add the following TXT record to the subdomain pm._domainkey.rockkarusellen.se in your DNS.

Hey. Sorry I missed this. I was in California for EECI when you posted this.

Either way, yes. You can add Custom DNS Records in CloudIgniter, so DKIM is no problem.

[eluser]Rob Adams[/eluser]
Cloudigniter Noob....how can I see the file structure that I'm normally used to seeing with my WAMP installation? I have a 'mist' account but now where do I go to upload files?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB