Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
xajax url with #

[eluser]Alface[/eluser]
How can I read something before # on url?

just like this site:
http://g1.globo.com/ciencia-e-saude/noti...o.html#120

I think ajax could be better indexed by search engines if I do this way.
How create it with xajax?

Thanks

[eluser]pickupman[/eluser]
Maybe I am misunderstanding your question, but typically search engines don't follow ajax request. Those are done by javascript, and engines stick with documents. Are the url's accessible by typing them in directly?

[eluser]Alface[/eluser]
[quote author="pickupman" date="1273040573"]Maybe I am misunderstanding your question, but typically search engines don't follow ajax request. Those are done by javascript, and engines stick with documents. Are the url's accessible by typing them in directly?[/quote]

I searched about SEO on ajax and only google is tring to index it..
and I'm not sure if the would be able to get values form a form to access the page like this:
Code:
<a>1</a>

[eluser]Alface[/eluser]
[quote author="pickupman" date="1273040573"]Maybe I am misunderstanding your question, but typically search engines don't follow ajax request. Those are done by javascript, and engines stick with documents. Are the url's accessible by typing them in directly?[/quote]

I searched about SEO on ajax and only google is tring to index it..
and I'm not sure if the would be able to get values form a form to access the page like this:
Code:
a onclick="[removed]xajax_search(xajax.getFormValues('form')" />1</a>

[eluser]pickupman[/eluser]
Here is some reference from Google that might answer a few questions.

[eluser]Alface[/eluser]
[quote author="pickupman" date="1273082963"]Here is some reference from Google that might answer a few questions.[/quote]
¬¬

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB