Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CI on arvixe.com IIS7 server

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
hi, I'm new to CI and attempting to upload my first CI app to my windows server hosted by arvixe.com

at first, i was receiving the error
Code:
Warning: require(system/codeigniter/Common.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\HostingSpaces\reven\amsphp.reven.co.nz\wwwroot\system\codeigniter\CodeIgniter.php on line 38

Warning: require(system/codeigniter/Common.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\HostingSpaces\reven\amsphp.reven.co.nz\wwwroot\system\codeigniter\CodeIgniter.php on line 38

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'system/codeigniter/Common.php' (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\HostingSpaces\reven\amsphp.reven.co.nz\wwwroot\system\codeigniter\CodeIgniter.php on line 38

running 'echo getcwd()' returns the current path being "C:\PHP5"

im new to php (switching from asp.net) so not sure if the getcwd should be "C:\HostingSpaces\reven\amsphp.reven.co.nz\wwwroot".

so i tried
Code:
chdir('..');
chdir('HostingSpaces/reven/amsphp.reven.co.nz/wwwroot');
but chdir is failing to change to "amsphp.reven.co.nz" (HostingSpaces/reven works fine), not sure if the .'s are causing the issue.

am i looking in the right direction, or am i over thinking this, and its just a simple fix i should be doing?

TIA

[eluser]Dsyfa[/eluser]
[quote author="reven" date="1273153175"]hi, I'm new to CI and attempting to upload my first CI app to my windows server hosted by arvixe.com

at first, i was receiving the error
Code:

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'system/codeigniter/Common.php' (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\HostingSpaces\reven\amsphp.reven.co.nz\wwwroot\system\codeigniter\CodeIgniter.php on line 38

running 'echo getcwd()' returns the current path being "C:\PHP5"

im new to php (switching from asp.net) so not sure if the getcwd should be "C:\HostingSpaces\reven\amsphp.reven.co.nz\wwwroot".

so i tried
Code:
chdir('..');
chdir('HostingSpaces/reven/amsphp.reven.co.nz/wwwroot');
but chdir is failing to change to "amsphp.reven.co.nz" (HostingSpaces/reven works fine), not sure if the .'s are causing the issue.

am i looking in the right direction, or am i over thinking this, and its just a simple fix i should be doing?

TIA[/quote]

Hi,

I'm facing the same problem. Were you able to fix this? Please let me know how if you did.

Thanks

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB