Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Problems with installing CI-project under XAMPP...

[eluser]sl3dg3hamm3r[/eluser]
Hi there

I am migrating my developing environment to OS X. Therefore, I installed a clean XAMPP-installation under OS X. For a test, I downloaded a clean installation of CI (1.7.2), copied it into the htdocs-folder and called it in the browser. As expected, it would show me CI's standard welcome page.

In a second step I copied my project (which is based on 1.7.0 I think) into the same directory. When I call it, I get this weird warnings:
Quote:Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/{...}/system/codeigniter/Common.php on line 130

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/{...}/system/codeigniter/Common.php on line 136
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: 8192

Filename: codeigniter/CodeIgniter.php

Line Number: 60

The URI you submitted has disallowed characters.

In the index-file I have the error reporting set to: error_reporting(E_ALL); (same as in the clean installation of CI)

I can't think of anything else what could cause this behaviour, what could trigger this reporting?

Thx for any tipp
sl3dg3

[eluser]steelaz[/eluser]
As far as I know CodeIgniter 1.7.0 wasn't fully compatible with PHP 5.3 and 1.7.2 fixed that. It's very easy to upgrade 1.7.0 to 1.7.2, just copy all files from 1.7.2 "system" directory (except "application") to 1.7.0 "system" directory.

[eluser]sl3dg3hamm3r[/eluser]
Thx mate, now it looks much better!

[eluser]zawaruddin[/eluser]
try to replace

set_magic_quotes_runtime(0);

with

ini_set(“magic_quotes_runtime”, 0);

then restart your web server application.,.,.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB