Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
IE browser not terminating session even after logging out?

[eluser]WanWizard[/eluser]
[quote author="ladooboy" date="1274547706"]If you provide me some login details for your ExiteCMS site, I can try to login and see if I can recreate the problem on the site.[/quote]
Click on login and follow the instructions...

p.s. were you using session cookies or the database?

[eluser]ladooboy[/eluser]
I am using session and database.

I've just tried to recreate the issue on this site and I could logout without any problems in FF and IE. So this bug does not exist on your site.

FYI: I was able to login with FF and IE at the same time. If it's meant to be like this than oke Smile.

[eluser]WanWizard[/eluser]
[quote author="ladooboy" date="1274548604"]I am using session and database.[/quote]
So am I.

Quote:I've just tried to recreate the issue on this site and I could logout without any problems in FF and IE. So this bug does not exist on your site.
Which proves that it's not (likely to be) a CI Session issue, but an issue with the way you use the session.

Quote:FYI: I was able to login with FF and IE at the same time. If it's meant to be like this than oke Smile.
The session is linked to the session cookie, which is unique per browser instance. So yes, you should have different sessions when using both FF and IE at the same time.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB