Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
text box name to a new folder and images uploaded to it.

[eluser]roymayor[/eluser]
so i got ci uploaded and created the uploader using the examples online. i want to be able to have a text box on a page where a person can input their first and last name and it will create a folder with that name and the user can upload his images into that folder. can someone help me create something like that? so like a first and last name text box then a browse button to open the finder dialog box then a submit/upload button. then a success page? help!?

[eluser]pickupman[/eluser]
[quote author="roymayor" date="1274145498"]so i got ci uploaded and created the uploader using the examples online. i want to be able to have a text box on a page where a person can input their first and last name and it will create a folder with that name and the user can upload his images into that folder. can someone help me create something like that? so like a first and last name text box then a browse button to open the finder dialog box then a submit/upload button. then a success page? help!?[/quote]

That takes all of the fun away from you. How about trying it out first, so you can get a hand at learning the code. Post your code you are stuck on, and go from there.

HINT:
Code:
<?=form_open_multipart('upload/do_upload');?>
<p>
  &lt;?=form_label('First Name','first_name');?&gt;<br/>
  &lt;?=form_input('first_name',set_value('first_name');?&gt;
</p>
<p>
  &lt;?=form_label('Last Name','Last_name');?&gt;<br/>
  &lt;?=form_input('last_name',set_value('last_name');?&gt;
</p>
<p>
  &lt;?=form_label('Choose File','userfile');?&gt;<br/>
  &lt;?=form_upload('userfile');?&gt;
</p>
<p>
  &lt;?=form_submit('upload','Upload');?&gt;
</p>
&lt;?=form_close();?&gt;

Hey thanks for the help but i have NO programming knowledge at all. this needs to be up online today and we have no in house programmer at the moment. could you help me out?

[eluser]pickupman[/eluser]
Perhaps you should be posting in the job forum. It something I am capable of doing, but it's asking a lot for someone to code something for you in less than a day for free.

ok ima try this lol. let me figure out some code. brb

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB