Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Shopping Cart

[eluser]thoque[/eluser]
I am using Merchant Services Canada Inc for the payments. Integration was very easy...just need to send necessary information such as Item Name, Price, Amount, etc to their gateway by clicking the Add To Cart button. Then their shopping cart take care of rest of the processes.

Now I have few issue with them as they don't support to setup taxes for the Canadian provinces.

I think now I have to use a third party shopping cart. I just want to use a shopping cart where I can just sent the product info and the shopping cart can take care of the rest of the process. It seems to me that the third party shopping carts like Zencart, Cubecart etc need to be used to develop the entire site. I don't want to do that. I have everything done using the CI....So is there any shopping cart that can be integrated with my site creating a quick POST to send all the necessary info?

[eluser]thoque[/eluser]
??? No response so far!!!!!

[eluser]skunkbad[/eluser]
I don't think so. I think you should take a look at my e-commerce app, and see if you can't rip out just what you need to integrate with your payment processor. It's going to have to be a custom solution. There's no way around that.

[eluser]thoque[/eluser]
Thanks.. i will look at that.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB