Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
What is the best Payment Processor for U.S Based company?

[eluser]johnwbaxter[/eluser]
I'm doing a website for an American company and i need to use a decent American friendly (i've only used UK specific ones myself) payment processor. The requirements are:

Need to be able to make the payment page (on the payment processors site) look like the site i'm doing so the html needs to be highly customisable.

Needs to have some form of IPN system.

That's about it!

I really would like to hear if someone has had a really positive experience using / integrating with one. That would be cool.

[eluser]skunkbad[/eluser]
[quote author="audiopleb" date="1275619836"]I'm doing a website for an American company and i need to use a decent American friendly (i've only used UK specific ones myself) payment processor. The requirements are:

Need to be able to make the payment page (on the payment processors site) look like the site i'm doing so the html needs to be highly customisable.

Needs to have some form of IPN system.

That's about it!

I really would like to hear if someone has had a really positive experience using / integrating with one. That would be cool.[/quote]

By payment processor, do you mean gateway? authorize.net is one of the most common, and it is fairly easy to integrate because their documentation is complete.

[eluser]johnwbaxter[/eluser]
Yeah gateway, that kind of thing. I'll have a look at authorize.net, cheers.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB