Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In

[eluser]kris10[/eluser]
I started CI 1 year ago and now I want to finis an application I have started 11 month ago.

I don't remember what the message

Means

I have CI 1.7.2 on ubuntu local server

[eluser]danmontgomery[/eluser]
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Function+set_magic_...deprecated

[eluser]kris10[/eluser]
Does that means that Codeingiter is deprecated and doesn't work ? or do I have to install something or change a config ? I don't understand how to solve that problem.

when I try google I found http://ellislab.com/forums/viewthread/157287/

[eluser]bretticus[/eluser]
It means you have either upgraded PHP or have messages turned on in your php ini or you have setup messages in this manner. This is NOT a Codeigniter issue. This is all PHP baby. Wink

[eluser]kris10[/eluser]
Now I understand CodeIgniter doesn't work on Ubuntu. But now my question how to make it working ?

[eluser]bretticus[/eluser]
[quote author="kris10" date="1275950253"]Now I understand CodeIgniter doesn't work on Ubuntu. But now my question how to make it working ?[/quote]

I NEVER said that (and you are most certainly wrong.) I was trying to politely explain that perhaps you are a little confused about the difference between PHP, the underlying scripting engine, and CodeIgniter, a PHP library for producing websites. PHP is responsible for that message. If CodeIgniter core code is responsible for using set_magic_quotes_runtime() somewhere, you can track down that code and use a substitute (if even needed.) My advice is to turn off useless messages in your php.ini. They should not be on in production code. For this I refer you to noctrum's first suggestion.

[eluser]zawaruddin[/eluser]
try to replace

set_magic_quotes_runtime(0);

with

ini_set("magic_quotes_runtime", 0);

then restart your web server application.,.,.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB