Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter Userguide addon for Mozilla FF

[eluser]AndrewMalachel[/eluser]
I recently download CI user-guide addon for Mozilla FireFox, but it's on Chinese...
(and I also forgot where I'd download it from... ;-P )

So I've done a little editing with the addon, and change the language into English...
But I don't know about the copyright, since when I edit them, anything in Chinese was erased... So I won't take any credit from this...

And since I got it free, and I use it personally, and I edit it personally,
so I share them free too...
if you want to try them, you can download it here:

http://www.ariedityaprdh.co.cc/download/codeignitermenu.xpi [1857304 bytes]

or http://www.ariedityaprdh.co.cc/download/codeignitermenu.zip [1838232 bytes]
(content with the .xpi and the .md5 file checksum)

I got a little trouble with my hosting bandwidth speed, so it might took a while to download... (hope it's just my connection, not my hosting)
but if you run into trouble, I'll try to host it somewhere else.. (any suggestion?)

but mind you, use it with your own risk...
I'd run it on my Mozilla FireFox 3.6.2 and it works fine, just click and drag the .xpi file to your FF browser...

and if you think you'd got problem with the Copyright, then DON'T DOWNLOAD IT! nor even RUN THEM....
And I don't know and won't know who you are, just leave me out of it, if you got troubles(with the © )...
else, for the .xpi it self, just tell me when you find bug...
I'll try to correct them, but I give no guaranty though...

PS: Sorry for my lack of English...

[eluser]evstevemd[/eluser]
[quote author="AndrewMalachel" date="1276782235"]I recently download CI user-guide addon for Mozilla FireFox, but it's on Chinese...
(and I also forgot where I'd download it from... ;-P )

So I've done a little editing with the addon, and change the language into English...
But I don't know about the copyright, since when I edit them, anything in Chinese was erased... So I won't take any credit from this...

And since I got it free, and I use it personally, and I edit it personally,
so I share them free too...
if you want to try them, you can download it here:

http://www.ariedityaprdh.co.cc/download/codeignitermenu.xpi [1857304 bytes]

or http://www.ariedityaprdh.co.cc/download/codeignitermenu.zip [1838232 bytes]
(content with the .xpi and the .md5 file checksum)

I got a little trouble with my hosting bandwidth speed, so it might took a while to download... (hope it's just my connection, not my hosting)
but if you run into trouble, I'll try to host it somewhere else.. (any suggestion?)

but mind you, use it with your own risk...
I'd run it on my Mozilla FireFox 3.6.2 and it works fine, just click and drag the .xpi file to your FF browser...

and if you think you'd got problem with the Copyright, then DON'T DOWNLOAD IT! nor even RUN THEM....
And I don't know and won't know who you are, just leave me out of it, if you got troubles(with the © )...
else, for the .xpi it self, just tell me when you find bug...
I'll try to correct them, but I give no guaranty though...

PS: Sorry for my lack of English...[/quote]
Right place will be posting on Mozilla Addons.

[eluser]AndrewMalachel[/eluser]
I really would like to, but since I don't have the copyright for it from the original creator (which I dunno who) I don't want it to be a problem...

I don't know, but I'm afraid if I put it in Mozilla Addons, they would recognize it as I was the creator... which I'm not and as I said above, I'm not taking any credit on it...

(I'm terribly sorry, I really want to tell you what I think about this matter, but my lack on English makes me confuse what to say... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin)

[eluser]evstevemd[/eluser]
[quote author="AndrewMalachel" date="1276787422"]I really would like to, but since I don't have the copyright for it from the original creator (which I dunno who) I don't want it to be a problem...

I don't know, but I'm afraid if I put it in Mozilla Addons, they would recognize it as I was the creator... which I'm not and as I said above, I'm not taking any credit on it...

(I'm terribly sorry, I really want to tell you what I think about this matter, but my lack on English makes me confuse what to say... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin)[/quote]

Put disclaimer then that you are not the owner and that you have forgotten where you got it.
I'm not a lawyer but I think as long you are not commercial, it is okay. Just my opinions

[eluser]Ivar89[/eluser]
If they find out, you have to pay big bucks!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB