Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Is the Dev Team still active on Bitbucket?

[eluser]kuroir[/eluser]
On Bitbucket I've noticed that the development of CI 2.0 has been slow for a month. The community is implementing and sending fixes/enhancements pull requests but almost nothing is being pulled.

Is the community allowed to actually take part into the development of CI 2.0? or it's still just Ellislab?

I'm interested on fixing most of the current bugs on the Issue list. But I don't want to just develop and never see it implemented into the main.

Hopefully I can get an answer from you guys.

Your work is awesome, I've worked with almost all the PHP Frameworks out there and I keep coming back to CI (Even after Yii).

Thanks.

[eluser]Eric Barnes[/eluser]
At the end of the day Ellis labs are the only ones that can commit to the CI2 line. I would imagine development has slowed because of the mojomotor announcement and the EECI in San Fran. I am sure it will continue to be updated in time. Just not at lightning pace.

[eluser]kuroir[/eluser]
[quote author="Eric Barnes" date="1276840184"]At the end of the day Ellis labs are the only ones that can commit to the CI2 line. I would imagine development has slowed because of the mojomotor announcement and the EECI in San Fran. I am sure it will continue to be updated in time. Just not at lightning pace.[/quote]

I got an answer from Derek Jones on Bitbucket and I added the response (with some modifications of course) to the Wiki.

Thanks.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB