Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Site rendering corruption

[eluser]furnak[/eluser]
Hi
I'm trying to deploy a website from a test server to our live server, from what we can see both have "near" identical set ups,

The issue is that we have is that several view files that when called have the page rendering incorrectly and completely mangled, when these include views are removed the site works correctly, however for the life of me I can't work out what is causing the issue in these files.

address structure
base/system/application/views/search_elements/insurance_search_home

Code:
<div id="right_side_left_content">
        <div id="search_sections">
            &lt;?php
                /* Load the search views */
                $this->load->view('search_elements/parking_search_home');
                $this->load->view('search_elements/car_hire_search_home');
                $this->load->view('search_elements/transfers_search_home');
                $this->load->view('search_elements/insurance_search_home');
                $this->load->view('search_elements/lounge_search_home');
            ?&gt;
        </div>
    </div>
</div>
<div id="right_content">
    <div class="content_box offers_content">

This is where these files are being called, as soon as these blocks are called the site layout is detroyed, but the elements are rendered,

When looking at the source of these files the source only begins at the div following the ending php tag, in firebug inspect the tags are all over the shop... any ideas as to what could be causing this issue?

[eluser]n0xie[/eluser]
What happens when you load only one of them? Did you validate your html? Sounds to me like you have an unclosed tag.

[eluser]furnak[/eluser]
We've gone through most of the files, and all but one are not working, currently trying to determine the reason, the only thing that seems to be is that the files that cause the issue have file_get_contents to generate drop down elements from php scripts, trying to determine why it would cause this issue, but it seems that it's not a codeigniter issue now, but rather some peculiar other issue

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB