Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Phil's Curl Library?

[eluser]mvdg27[/eluser]
Hi guys,

I was looking on the Wiki and found the download link for Phil's Curl library on GitHub, but unfortunately it's not valid anymore, and I can't seem to find it on Phil's GitHub account either.

Anyone know what happened to it? Phil maybe?

Anyway, if the library is still available, I'd be very happy to use it Smile

Cheers, Michiel

[eluser]Hernando[/eluser]
[quote author="mvdg27" date="1278363862"]Hi guys,

I was looking on the Wiki and found the download link for Phil's Curl library on GitHub, but unfortunately it's not valid anymore, and I can't seem to find it on Phil's GitHub account either.

Anyone know what happened to it? Phil maybe?

Anyway, if the library is still available, I'd be very happy to use it Smile

Cheers, Michiel[/quote]

http://philsturgeon.co.uk/code/codeigniter-curl

Greetings

[eluser]Phil Sturgeon[/eluser]
I'm in the process of moving stuff over to BitBucket. I do about one a week. To be fair, it did say on the README "Moved to BitBucket" for about a month. ;-P

You can always find the most up to date locations for my code on my Code page as Hernando has pointed out.

[eluser]mvdg27[/eluser]
Hi Phil,

Yeah, my bad .. I didn't check *all* the options before posting here .. end of a long work-day probably Wink

Anyway, thanks for providing the library! Very useful!

Cheers, Michiel

[eluser]Vik[/eluser]
Hi Phil,

Is your CURL library a good choice to use if I need to do a cross-domain call to retrieve several megabytes of data?

Best,

-Vik

[eluser]Phil Sturgeon[/eluser]
Sure that'll work but FTP might be a better option iif you have the login details. You an use the FTP library ir $this->curl->simple_ftp_get($url, $file_path, $username = '', $password = '');

[eluser]Vik[/eluser]
Perfect. Thanks very much, Phil.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB