Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter 2.0

[eluser]Synapse56[/eluser]
Thanks for the reply Derek, I'll try from the repository :cheese:

[eluser]Eugene Serkin[/eluser]
Derek, what about the official release? Are there any plans? Maybe some estimated date?

[eluser]pickupman[/eluser]
I would love to see the user guide updated with the new features. I pulled a copy the other day and seems several of the helpers were still missing in the docs. I guess I am so used to the great documentation on this framework.

[eluser]Derek Allard[/eluser]
There's no set date... but we've said "soon". I think its reasonable to assume that once EE2 is out solid, then CI2 won't be far behind.

@pickupman: which helpers are missing - and did you want to take a stab at starting them, then I'll polish it off and committ?

@Derek...sorry, meant method. Security->csrf_verify(). I didn't find information in security/form_validation classes or form helper. I written some example code in the forum I can dig up on how I see it working. What document should this be in.

[eluser]Derek Allard[/eluser]
No problem. I don't think csrf is fully fleshed out yet, hence it hasn't been documented since it basically isn't implemented at this point. If there's anything else though, let me know and we'll get it documented lickity-split.

[quote author="Derek Allard" date="1278969940"]No problem. I don't think csrf is fully fleshed out yet, hence it hasn't been documented since it basically isn't implemented at this point. If there's anything else though, let me know and we'll get it documented lickity-split.[/quote]
Great, figured the csrf out and extended form_open to include field when enabled in config.php. Posted a fix in bitbucket for csrf cookie not getting set on first page load. Running into an issue now with Paypal IPN is getting error 500 when enabled. Would be nice to be able to override somehow with form_validation.

BTW, upgrade from 1.7.2 to 2.0dev was pretty painless.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB