Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
[Tutorial] How to integrate CI with your php project in zend studio Eclipse

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hi, i am a newbie in this forum and also newbie with CI. But i want to share some idea that might be helpful to you Smile

When you integrate CI in zend studio it enables code completion. See attached image for help Smile(my apologies for low res image. I had to maintain the max size 800x600 ).

Integrating with a new project:

go to file > new > php project in your zend studio. This will open up New PHP Project dialog box. Add a project name and specify the project folder and click next. Next dialog box will be for php include path. Click the libraries tab than click "Add External Folder" and show the libraries folder of the codeigniter. The path should be system/libraries. Click finish and you are good to go... Big Grin

Integrating with a existing project:

With your project open in zend studio, go to project > properties. That will open up the dialog box containing the properties for your project. Among the properties on the left side you will see the property name "PHP Include Path" click this. Click the libraries tab than click "Add External Folder" and show the libraries folder of the codeigniter. The path should be system/libraries. Click ok and you are finished..

I am using "Zend Studio for Eclipse 6.1.0". Hope this tutorial will help. Let me know your feedback. Thanks! Big Grin Big Grin

[eluser]enridp[/eluser]
Thanks prionkor!
Do you know how to integrate Unit Tests too?
There are a lot of possts in this forum with that question but any answer:
http://ellislab.com/forums/viewthread/163936/

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB