Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
New Releases of Ocular Layout Library 2.11 and theCloset 1.1

[eluser]kilishan[/eluser]
I finally managed to take a few moments to crack away at some long-standing errors in both of these libraries. A couple were ones that I knew of and others were ones that I had already fixed on the local machine, but hadn't gotten up into the repo yet.

Ocular 2.11

The biggest change in Ocular was that it now supports caching of the layout and the view separately. This is particularly handy if your layout pulls in lots of other views and you don't want the performance hit that incurs. A few minor performance modifications also made.

Matchbox and Modular Separation users will be happy to know that it no longer requires a modified MY_Loader.php file so should work with these out of the box, though this hasn't been tested yet.

theCloset Asset Management Library 1.1

theCloset has been cleaned up and a couple of bugs stomped. Biggest changes are in the combine.php script:

1. Now pulls asset locations from the config/assets.php file for easier maintenance.
2. Now removes all whitespace (spaces, newlines, tabs, etc) from CSS during the combining process.

Both are available at GitHub by following the links above.

Also, if you have sites that you've built on these libraries, I'd love to hear from you and get a page started highlighting projects either one has been used in.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB