Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
too slow, ~12 sec for load

[eluser]cahva[/eluser]
Theres now error like this(I dont know if its related):
Quote:Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in E:\SitiWeb\_TestBitnet\Portobello\system\libraries\Log.php on line 109

I actually had quite a slowdown once because I forgot that logging was set to maximum. Check that from your app config. For live sites it should be set to 0(no logging at all) or 1(logs errors).

[eluser]John_Betong[/eluser]
There is definitely a problem and I would try:
1. setting the config.php --> $config['log_threshold'] = '1'
2. adding the following code to numerous sections of your main view:
Code:
log_message('error', __LINE__);

3. check your error_log file to try and trace the slow loading scripts.

[eluser]davidino86[/eluser]
i made some changes!

$config[‘log_threshold’] = ‘1’

and time loading decrease to 7 sec

i've put the js only where i need to be called and now the pages are loaded in 4 sec!
it can be enough?!

[eluser]WanWizard[/eluser]
7 seconds is still rediculous.

If you suspect a processing issue, install xdebug, do a page request while xdebug is running, load the result into cachegrind. You'll find immediately which part of your application uses the most time and/or memory.
Also use firebug to see where your delays are, I see here that it takes 4.2 seconds to get your footer image downloaded...

My guess is it isn't a processing issue (the response to a page request is almost direct), but a problem with the webserver not getting everything out the door in time. Might be the number of elements in your page (lots of images to download), a limit on the number of concurrent requests of your webserver, or a combination.

Edit: scratch the debugging bit. I just noticed that you're blessed with a Windows environment... Sad

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB