Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Error loading module Separation when leaving out index as the method

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hello, I have module separation working fine but i'm running into an error page if I don't put site/module/method. The error is fine but I don't want an error page to show up and I want them to just be directed to the index of that module.

For example if I have my default controller set to mod1 it takes me to site.com/mod1/index (url shows up as site.com)
if I try to goto site.com/mod2 I get the error bellow. If i do site.com/mod2/index I don't get the error.

I can't even echo out anything in index.php to see when its happening. So its hard to debug.

Warning: require_once(../system/codeigniter/CodeIgniter.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/path/to/site/account/index.php on line 128

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../system/codeigniter/CodeIgniter.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home/path/to/site/account/index.php on line 128

site/account/index.php only exists in site/folder/modules/account/views/index.php but that index.php file doesn't have 128 lines.

The path that its telling me has a problem doesn't even exist.

So how do you get around this problem?

I want to show a 404 page but well it doesn't do anything but error out

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB