Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Strange Issue

[eluser]lifewithryan[/eluser]
I'm getting an apache segmentation fault whenever I try to run my code igniter application. It used to run just fine.

All I can think of is that I recently had a project where I had to install PEAR DB, and that I don't remember trying my CI app after that so is it possible that did something?

I've tried starting fresh with 1.5.4 and copying my code over and am getting the same issue. I don't see any error logs being generated anywhere and all I'm getting is the apache error log saying the id of the process and that its segfaulting.

Using Ubuntu Feisty, the PHP 5 stuff that is in the repositories and using both CI 1.5.1 and 1.5.4 are producing this error.

Other PHP apps are working just fine...any ideas?

[eluser]sophistry[/eluser]
i know it's annoying, but sometimes the only way to get to the bottom of it is to crawl through the code putting exit(); in until you isolate exactly what line is causing apache to segfault.

[eluser]lifewithryan[/eluser]
No worries...nevermind.

I had an included that was failing somewhere. i backed out my change, (thank god for subversion) and restarted the app and all was well...

I must say, at long last my project is approaching a beta state, and code igniter has made this project a blast to work on.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB