Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
( problem ) Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted lib/Doctrine/Connection.php

[eluser]danushka[/eluser]
hi codeigniters ,

I am reading a tutorial about combining CI and Doctrine (ORM) and while i was trying to save some records to MySQL database , i got this error.

Quote:Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 261900 bytes) in /var/www/doctrine_day3/application/plugins/doctrine/lib/Doctrine/Connection.php on line 336

Can somebody please help me to get rid of this ?

cheers

Dan

Hi guys , Does anybody know how to solve this error ? Please Help me !

[eluser]mddd[/eluser]
You are using up A LOT of memory: 128 MB, it looks like.
So the problem is probably that you are loading a lot of stuff and not closing those files/connections/whatever.
If you are handling data, make sure you remove those variables/objects when you're done with them.

[quote author="mddd" date="1280837578"]You are using up A LOT of memory: 128 MB, it looks like.
So the problem is probably that you are loading a lot of stuff and not closing those files/connections/whatever.
If you are handling data, make sure you remove those variables/objects when you're done with them.[/quote]

I don't really think so , because i am saving only 1 row of records which has 4 fields. So there is no way of using 128mb of RAM for that small task. And this is also the thing which baffles me. Can you please give me some clues to pinpoint this problem ?

[eluser]mddd[/eluser]
Well, php is probably not wrong about the amount of memory. So there must be something wrong. Maybe not in your code but somewhere else?
I don't know Doctrine so I can't help you there I'm afraid.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB