Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
$$$ HOTEL RESERVATION SYSTEM NEEDED

[eluser]Michael Geeh[/eluser]
Hey Guys,

I am a coder for CI and currently have a lot of jobs to do that I can't be able to handle this request from a client.

What he needs is a simple website cum reservation system for his villa.

The system will have 3 user permissions:
1. User - can make reservations, pay and check in online
2. Manager - can confirm reservations and payments
3. Admin - can confirm reservations, cancel reservations and other functions e.g. set rates, add rooms, etc

I need someone who has done this before or can do this in under 3 days.

Please let me know how much it would cost me then we can discuss how to get a down payment plus the final payment to you.

This is not a large scale project so cannot a lot. Please factor this in.

Then also, send samples.

[eluser]kre8ivdesigns[/eluser]
I am working on one right now for a client. I will let you know how it goes since this is my first CI project.

i will be waiting. Thanks.

how many rooms you looking at. The system i have right now is for a beach house. I have the availability date checker that tells them if home is available and if it is then they fill out more information. Once that is complete then they get a confirmation page. Ill post some stuff this sunday.

Please send me what you have. Mine is a small villa with 8 apartments and 2 cottages. Can we set a time we chat on skype/gmail/yahoo. My skype id is algeeh, gmail is algeeh and yahoo is michaelgeeh.

I am on GMT+3 so we can schedule a time that works for both of us. Or you can shoot me an email. My address is algeeh[at]gmail.com

I am still working details on it. Am now converting to DMZ Datamapper and learning that way to have a better database relationship. Will take me a week due to my full time job. If you move on I understand.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB