Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
php code are display while i running my code in codeigniter

[eluser]goldensona[/eluser]
Hi

When i run my code in the code igniter in my machine some of the php code are displayed in home page itself , but in another machine it displayed correctly. i don't know why it happen, can any one guide me to solve this issue.

Thanks
sona

[eluser]victorche[/eluser]
I don't think this is a CI bug. If you read your post, you will find the possible problem. The same piece of code is working on one machine and not on another. Which means... There is a problem/wrong configuration with the second machine.

thanks for your reply. how do i find the problem ,can u suggest

[eluser]WanWizard[/eluser]
The second machine doesn't have PHP installed, or the webserver configuration is missing the statement that .php files should be processed by the PHP engine, so it is sent out as text.

Thanks for your suggestion wanwizard
my machine already have php installation. because i done many application in it. but when i run my code using CI php coding are displayed in screen

Thanks
sona

[eluser]WanWizard[/eluser]
Missing <?php tag at the beginning? Using short tags ( <? ) but your PHP installation doesn't support it?

CI doesn't have anything to do with it, since you webserver is serving the code as text, nothing is executed, the code isn't handed over to the PHP engine. So it's a webserver problem.

Hi i find the reason in my system i disabled the short_open_tag so all text appeared thanks for all who reply to my post. sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks wanwizard

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB