Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Barcodes

[eluser]bretticus[/eluser]
[quote author="zee" date="1335344488"][quote author="bretticus" date="1283455572"][quote author="tatewaky" date="1283467063"]
Hi, thanks for your quick and great answer, but where do i found this library 'ZEND' do i have to download the whole zend framework in order to do this, or is a url where i can download it.?[/quote]

Yes, I know I'm being a huge jerk, but have you heard of a well-known website called Google? Seriously, I was just doing this yesterday for the Zend FW Youtube API code. It was an easy google. Smile

Hopefully, to redeem my jerkish behaviour...[/quote]

You are such a pain in a**. Don't show your attitude here, people use forums for help, not to see you bullshit.[/quote]

ROTFLMAO!!!!

That is so funny. This is one reason I quit contributing to the forums. I mean, in addition to the time that I didn't have, that I was spending, I was getting fed up at a point where people were asking the "How do I fly to the moon" questions too often without doing a simple search and asking, "How do I build a rocket with sufficient power to overcome earth's gravity...?"

I was getting a bit pithy in other words. Smile Thanks for calling me on it, even though, as @InsiteFX states, the thread is almost 2 years old.

If you look through my other threads you'll find that I went above and beyond to help a lot of people (most of the time.)

Cheers!

[eluser]bretticus[/eluser]
Oh, and in case you were looking for ways to print out barcodes, I was recently working with the following library for QR barcodes:

http://phpqrcode.sourceforge.net/

My controller method looks something like this (to possibly help you incorporate the lib in CISmile

Code:
/**
     * @todo Lookup voucher in database
     */
    public function voucherqrcodes() {    
        $voucher_id = $this->uri->segment(3);

// strip the file extension

$voucher_id = str_replace(strrchr($voucher_id, '.'), '', $voucher_id);

$full_path = $this->config->item('deal_path_to_qrcodes') . '/' . $voucher_id . '.png';

if (!file_exists($full_path)) {
            // include all files neccessary for outputing QR codes.
            include APPPATH . 'libraries/phpqrcode/qrlib.php';

// save file and show image
            QRcode::png('http://www.mysite.com?voucher=' . $voucher_id, $full_path, 'L', 4, 2);        
        }

header('Content-Type: image/png');
        // show image
        readfile($full_path);
    }

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
If this can not work, you can go to a professional barcode site to find the suitable barcode library.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB