Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
what is the best ?!

[eluser]minagabriel[/eluser]
which IDE is the best to be used with codeigniter ?!

[eluser]JasonS[/eluser]
I don't know. What is the best football team in the Premiership? What is the best long haul flight vehicle? What is the best programming framework?

There is no clear best, if there was everyone would be using it. It is all down to preference.

I personally use Netbeans, it is feature rich and easy to use. It makes it easy to manage project's and the code completion and error checking is also pretty solid. Should you use netbeans? Why don't you give it a go and see what you think.

I am sure other's will pop along and give details of what they use.

[eluser]pickupman[/eluser]
That's the million dollar question. It's been asked countless times. I like Netbeans, but it's code completion for 3rd party libraries is a little cumbersome compared to other packages. I am a fan of [url="http://www.mpsoftware.dk"]phpDesigner[/url]. Straight out of the box code completion for any project. I use it for CI, zencart, and wordpress. It parses your project folder, and will auto complete any method/property/function you add. It's a paid product, but has a full featured demo available. The developer actively takes suggestions from his facebook page.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB